Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Breaking the news in the best way possible

THIS AD CAMPAIGN KICKS VARIOUS AMOUNTS OF BUTT.
But really, I'm a big fan of these ads. I've only got once posted here, but feel free to check out the others, which range from "you've been audited" to "you knocked me up." These ads showcase the cake making skills of this bakery (I mean, just look at how readable "divorce" is! That's skill.) and how even bad news can taste delicious. No matter what message you want to send, we'll make it to the best of our abilities to deliver the bad news in the most delicious possible way. It's total irony, really. Also the tropes of cakedom that are parodies in these ads cracks me up to. The husband and wife on top of every wedding cake known to man being seperated like that catches the attention and draws the eyes down to the text/icing. I've got a sweet tooth for stuff like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment