Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Adidas logo

The brand with the 3 stripes. All day I dream about (insert something that begins with "s"). Adidas has long lived in the shadow of Nike, but it's always been my favorite sports show, partly because they treat their workers more fairly in the countries where they make the shoes, and also because I prefer the overall design of the shoes. They may not be the most flashy of shoes like Nikes, and they don't draw as much attention, but I like that. The simple use of 3 stripes is enough for someone to know which brand your shoe is. The logo for the adidas brand is reminiscent of the design on the shoe, with three stripes in ascending order.
I really enjoy the movement of the design, and the simplicity that creates the movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment